Friday, 13 December 2013

My thoughts on Mr Charles Shaw 'radical activist'





I have recently been totally banned from Charles Shaw's Facebook page. This means not just being banned from posting there, but not even being able to look at the page, being able to read others post, access videos, etc.

 I had been an admirer of this Charles Shaw for  several years previously. I first came across his freely available book online, Exile Nation, about his horrific time spent in the terrible American prison system. And I also was attracted to his stance against the New Age stuff, and subbed his Youtube channel, watched videos of his talks.
His bio goes like this: "Charles Shaw is a writer and activist living in the Bay Area of San Francisco. He is the author of Exile Nation: Drugs, Prisons, Politics and Spirituality, and the Director of The Exile Nation Project. Charles serves as editor for the Dictionary of Ethical Politics"

Eventually I joined his Facebook several months ago, and things seemed to be alright~~~ for a while. I had imagined it would be very radical and free there. It is fairly busy and he sometimes seems to post every other hour and his FB 'friends' liking what he puts out and commenting etc. BUT the first trouble I got from him was when I mentioned the Zionist involvement behind the attacks of 9/11. I wrote some things and posted a couple of videos to add information to what was being said. This upset a guy/friend on his page who was Israeli, and then I got a pm from Charles asking me politely to cool it even though he also stressed that Israel had a lot to answer for regarding their treatment of the Palestinian people.. He said I was a bit too radical for some people there, and he was trying to be gentle with them. I found this a little patronizing, but I was polite back, and things then seemed OK.

But this next bit is when things took a nose-dive regarding his response to my input. He had started a post about Grid EX II. I cannot copy to here the exact post because he has banned me and thus I cannot access it for context, but he had stressed he saw no conspiracy behind Grid Ex 11. I  however was  not so sure. I had not even heard of it before, but I tried to numerologically calculate the title, like I had done with the NDAA act. I did not however come up with any numbers I considered relevant. So I Googled searched it in relation to occult gematria and found this:

GRID EX II = 11-11-11 = illuminati 33 Occurring 11-13-13
I am looking at the illuminati coding of the Grid Ex II power outage drill on 11/13/13. I see illuminati coding all around this event since three of the key illuminati numbers are 11, 13 and 33. We know that they create false flag events on key dates / numbers to give them more satanic meaning.

THE NAME: GRID EX II

The words "Grid Ex II" basically represent 11-11-11 as follows:

G=7 + R=18=9 + I=9 + D=4 ---> Adds up to 29 that = 11
E=5 + X=24=6 ---> Adds up to 11
II ---> same as 11

Although 11 is a key illuminati number (like 9/11 WTC and 3/11 Japan Tsunami false flag events), the 11-11-11 adds up to the sacred illuminai number 33. (we have all seen this before)

THE DATE: 11/13/13

The date has two key illuminati numbers in it: 11 and 13.


This appears to be a very special date & event for the illuminati satanic occult.

I had thought it really interesting to share with others this discovery, my personal investigation, and that I had not taken into account how the title has the gap between 'grid' and 'ex' and so that would be how you demacated  the numbers. I had instead counted it all as one, and that was my mis-take! So I was openly sharing this INFORM-ATION with a group of adults who are part of a Facebook purportedly interested in radical activism--including roots of the 'war on drugs' 'psychedelic healing' 'war on consciousness--- supposedly, I'd presumed, the 'whole caboodle'. So what happens? I find my post has later been deleted from his thread, and when I ask where it has gone, he pms me (keeping it private) saying how that it would 'confuse people' and that it was "occult conspiracy theory'" When I protested openly on the thread about his censoring it, he deletes that also. So now I am pissed off, and didn't post there for a while because I hate censorship, and such an attitude from him disillusioned me regarding his proclaimed radicalism.  I told him this. I asked him something like 'what's the difference from you disappearing my information and FOX, or any mainstream corporate media doing the same? ' Got no response.

I occasionally looked on his FB but did not participate, yet thought he may have changed his stubborn egoist attitude when he posted yesterday this announcement post where he says he has changed and become more transparent, and just wants to exercise 'free speech' and welcomes criticism---- 'free  speech' ? just him it seems. In a previous pm he actually said quote--"you are not allowed free speech on my Facebook page".

So I thought he had changed. People can. So I posted a very interesting video on a thread one of his friends posted about CULTS. The video was a very powerful video which shows links between the Church of Scientology (I will link it below) and occultism, and Scientology's founder's close relationship with the 'Great Beast 666 himself', Aleister Crowley, and  the video also claims that people high up in the social strata are part of a very secret occult groups where abuse of children happens children, including  sexually,  and even torturing and murdering them. So it is a VERY important video to see! But, I later get irate pms from Mr Charles Shaw telling me off for posting the video which he claims 'had nothing to do with the thread'---hmmm which was about cults, and if I insisted to defy his FB rules (like the one where only he has free speech), he will block me. Not going to put up with such a pathetic threat and not really --by this time--even giving a shit, I told him he was 'chatting shit' and that I would find more freedom on EXXON's forum page--if they had one. So that was that. I knew from his stance there would be no reasoning with him. A previous post I had tried to explain things reasonably. He says he is part native American, so I linked him to a Buffy St marie video of her powerful song 'God is Alive Magic is Afoot'


 I said how indigenous cultures are usually animist and do believe in magic, but not the kind of toxic control-freak, manipulating, and power-obsessed, magick, that the oppressors of this world are believing in and practicing. However, not to be too idealistic, even in Indigenous culture you can have those who choose healing, and those who choose a more manipulating kind of magic, often called sorcery which is often chosen to have power over others and do harm. This is known about in Amazonian shamanic tradition and such practitioners are known as  brujos [it is not all abc. For more in-depth about this please checkout here

Basically we all have free will and always have a choice or choices. The original meaning of the mythological  Serpent that guards the Tree of Life, from a Goddess religious perspective, is the association of serpents with wiseness ~~"be as wise as serpents"~~, and therefore the Serpent, among other sacred things,  symbolized the warning that when we partake of the magical fruits/psychedelics, if we do not not transcend an ego which is obsessed with power-over others, and nature,  and does not deeply relate to nature, then such an ego that is resistant and drunk with psychic power over others causes destruction all round. We are seeing this in the world right now! The 9/11 mega ritual was all about that!


The reason I have made the effort to make a blog about this affair is that I find it extremely odd Charles Shaw is so against me mentioning about the occultist clues to do with the oppressive civilization many of us are aware we find ourselves in. Ya know the ones who are part of the power that implements a so-called war on drugs whilst also doing weird shit as revealed via their occult symbolism and numbers. WHY does this young man, Charles,  have such a blindspot about this?! So much so he is not even willing to OPENLY discuss it? Is that radical?

In the pms he said my comments about this were "stupid" and how was he to know I wasn't "COINTELPRO'---well maybe that accusation could even more so be pointed at a person who refuses to look at important clues which all reveal an occult signature connecting such seemingly unconnected events like World War One,  the JFK assassination, Oklahoma Bombing, 9/11, London Bombings,  Madrid Bombing, 'Killing' of Osama bin Laden, Boston Bombings, Aurora, Sandy Hook---to name just a few.

This is quite synchronistic actually, because I had been planning to do a blog previous to this happening inquiring why it is that even in the psychedelic community there seems to be a taboo about discussing this admittedly strange issue. You either get total silence from leaders, and followers alike, and/or censoring, and ridicule, and being called a 'conspiracy theorist'. WHY? It does not make sense.

People who are deeply interested into the history and practice of psychedelics will usually be open to talk about multidimensional reality, and how the so-called war on drugs very much includes a war on consciousness, and yet up to now I have met resistance to really get a debate going as to what the deeper roots of this war consciousnesses might involve.

I know they have no problem talking about propaganda. So let us look at the term.

Etymology of propaganda:


propaganda (n.) Look up propaganda at Dictionary.com
 1718, "committee of cardinals in charge of Catholic missionary work," short for Congregatio de Propaganda Fide "congregation for propagating the faith," a committee of cardinals established 1622 by Gregory XV to supervise foreign missions. The word is properly the ablative fem. gerundive of Latin propagare (see propagation). Hence, "any movement to propagate some practice or ideology" (1790). Modern political sense dates from World War I, not originally pejorative. Meaning "material or information propagated to advance a cause, etc." is from 1929.

Now let's see how Edward bernays defined it, he being known as the Father of Spin, and who wrote a book titled Propaganda:

p37
The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country.

We are governed, our minds molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society.

Our invisible governors are, in many cases, unaware of the identity of their fellow members in the inner cabinet.

They govern us by their qualities of natural leadership, their ability to supply needed ideas and by their key position in the social structure. Whatever attitude one chooses toward this condition, it remains a fact that in almost every act of our daily lives, whether in the sphere of politics or business, in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons-a trifling fraction of our hundred and twenty million-who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses. It is they who pull the wires which control the public mind, who harness old social forces and contrive new ways to bind and guide the world.


It is they who pull the strings. And we know that the techniques Bernays's used to pull our strings included very much the psychoanalytical techniques of his Uncle Sigmund Freud. They were targeting the sub-conscious of the individual, of the masses which is made up of individuals. So there was deliberate manipulation of consciousness going on which suited a small elite and their profits.
OBVIOUSLY it is not for the 'good' of all as Bernays and co imply. The unprecedented toxic shit (toxic shit is not good shit) all of us are in now, including all species, and the very fabric of life on planet Earth under serious threat, understood by a wide variety of people, including scientists who are not even aware of the occultism I speak of, is a sure warning that these wizard-assholes 'behind the scenes' pulling our strings--as they think--have made an absolute all-mighty fuck up! So, all I am encouraging is the looking into WHAT  they are up to. So when someone who goes on about 'radical activism'  censors and blocks this part of such a serious investigation it is very strange to me, and I want others to know of this, and get it out in the open. If this dude claims he wants to be "transparent" then here it is.

It is like telling someone who shouts they care 'look!' and they cover their eyes, and put fingers in ears'. THAT is fukin stupid to me.

Black magick is all about wanting to control others, so it is obviously in a continuum with regular propaganda which seeks to do the same.

 What are we seeing in the world, especially since 9/11? More and more we see the ones in power wanting more and more powers and control over everyone, everything. So why then is it so hard to understand or at least contemplate  that these symbols and constantly recurring numbers do exist  and are  part of the same mindset? Could the block and resistance for many to see this be an effect of the very black magick I'm trying to point to? I'm not saying it is,  I am just asking questions. And to ask questions you need freedom and not authoritarianism.

I can't speak for everyone, though I have heard similar experiences I have experienced from others, and trip reports I have read---when you have psychedelic experience it can be like waking up from a dream. Suddenly you feel extraordinarily freer and alive than you did in your usual 'sober' persona, and there is often a real sadness to come back 'down' to your everyday state. Well what is it that many of us are coming back to?
 It is the result of  years of 'educational' indoctrination since being able to walk to school. It is the expectations of your parents, and peer-pressure, and the mass media creating images we have of ourselves, others, and the world. ALL of this can form rigid egos, and psychedelic experience, when done right, is the 'momentary' release from that rigidity, statis, and sense of oppression . Suddenly you can laugh with joy  throughout your organism as one senses the whole environment and universe as being magically alive and feeling ec~statically related to it all.
For some however, even though they may 'reluctantly' feel a sense of release, they are so indoctrinated that they can argue later that it was all just a 'chemical ride' and had no deep meaning. These are the hardest people to get through to, because you can hardly suggest psychedelic/sacred medicine! Though you could encourage discussing their set and setting if they were willing. But when I come across people like this it's hard not to think sometimes, they've done it and even THAT hasn't shaken them out of their box.

My point is though, that you sense the pull the culture has on you, and surely it is obvious that the main reason for the utterly irrational 'war on drugs' is control of consciousness, and thus that control will include all ways and means they can do that! So to be open to look at ALL patterns of how they may be doing this.
But this is impossible to get through to people who fear such inquiry. There is a saying:

there is nowt so blind as them that wont see!

1 comment:

  1. This is Charles Shaw. The actual person you're referring to, not the fictionalized person you describe here. I have no idea who you are and have only a vague recollection of someone fitting your description posting Anti-Semitic and other racist material on my FB page. I have no recollection of anything called Grid Ex II. Beyond that, this was a funny post to come across, and I'm flattered you've taken so much time to grouse about me publicly. I don't really think I was necessary for this post, you could have inserted anyone's name, as this seems more like an excuse to rant your own particular ideology than it is any fair or cogent criticism on me. But I digress....

    ~ Charles Shaw

    ReplyDelete